axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Fremantle <...@hursley.ibm.com>
Subject Introductions
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 12:07:37 GMT
Hi

My name is Paul Fremantle. I'm a technical architect working in IBM. We
are just starting up a project using Axis C/C++ and we wanted to
introduce ourselves, and also to say thanks to the team who've created
this great project.

The two guys working with me are Adrian Dick and John Hawkins, who are
going to be working on using this code full time - at least for the next
few months.
I'm already an Apache committer (well.... I need to sign the CLA :-)) on
WSIF but Adrian and John aren't. We fully intend to be donating
improvements to the project over time. As none us are yet AxisC
committers we'll just post patches to here.

Once again - great project.

Paul