axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Suseel Saginela <Suseel.Sagin...@reuters.com>
Subject RE: Problem in generating client code
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 10:07:44 GMT
Hi susantha,

Today I downloaded axis-c-1-1 binaries and source, and tried creating
client stubs using our wsdl. But it could not generate any classes and
gives the following errors. Here I am sending the wsdl which I used as
an attachment. I am also attaching the errors which I got while running
the tool. Please help me in generating the clients stub code for this
wsdl.

Thanks & Regards
Suseel

-----Original Message-----
From: Susantha Kumara [mailto:susantha@opensource.lk]
Sent: 07 April 2004 13:35
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: RE: Problem in generating client code

Hi Suseel,

There were several such unsupported features and bug in release 1.0. Now
most of them have been fixed and new features added. But there is no
binary available yet (release 1.1 will be available next week). For the
moment you can get the code from CVS and use.

If you still get the problem. Please send me your wsdls and I am willing
to help.

Thanks,

Susantha.

org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.genarateWrappers(WSDL2Ws.java:374)

the views of Reuters Ltd.