axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Susantha Kumara" <susan...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: Problem in generating client code
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 12:35:17 GMT
Hi Suseel,

There were several such unsupported features and bug in release 1.0. Now
most of them have been fixed and new features added. But there is no binary
available yet (release 1.1 will be available next week). For the moment you
can get the code from CVS and use.

If you still get the problem. Please send me your wsdls and I am willing to
help.

Thanks,

Susantha.