axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Testing
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 05:42:46 GMT

--- Susantha Kumara <susantha@opensource.lk> wrote:
> When applying patches to Axis code (specially to WSDL2Ws tool) a
> lot of time is needed for testing. But if we have a good automated test
> suite we will save lot of our time. I heard some are working on this and
> hope we get it soon.

Automated tools would be capable of testing generic cases, but not individual cases, specially
not
new ones.

I had done some work on automating the cvs build for Linux. However, systematic test cases
need to
be built.

We can include all the known issues so far to the tests that we plan to do.

Samisa...