axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From susan...@opensource.lk
Subject Re: Call initilize and uninitialize
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 11:10:50 GMT
Each remote method invocation need to do following,

1. Create a new MessageData object.
2. Use initialized Serializer/Deserializer objects.
3. Create a new ClientEngine object which holds all above.

I think we should avoid connecting to the server whenever possible. For an
example if the transport provides the facilities like "HTTP KEEP ALIVE"