axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From susan...@opensource.lk
Subject Re: Extending the current code and copy constructors
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 11:30:46 GMT
Why dont you pass those header blocks as constant objects ?. If you
delegate implicit object creation to copy constructors of the stub class,
in order to do a deep copy all the header blocks and objects inside it too
should have copy constructors.

But I dont think I have a good understanding of you client application. I
would prefer adding the header block explicitly to every stub object. and
deleting them at the stub level it self explicitly.

---
Susantha.