axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Exception handling and fault mapping
Date Mon, 24 May 2004 16:58:46 GMT

Excellent stuff,

One question - what does this mean?
/* MustUnderstand faults */
    SOAP_MUSTUNDERSTAND,

Also, I think this document mixes up faults and exceptions doesn't it? For
instance the "fault codes" - are these actually exceptions that can happen?

thanks,
John.

             damitha@opensourc
             e.lk
             24/05/2004 09:45          axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           Exception handling and fault
             Developers List"          mapping

Hi,
    I'm working on exception handling and fault mapping of the Axis C++
engine. Attached is a rough design of the work I'm doing.
Please send any feed back.

thanks
damitha(See attached file: exception_design)