axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Preston <PREST...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Adding Attributes
Date Wed, 26 May 2004 15:08:28 GMT

Hi Roshan,
      Is there a way that I can do all this from outside ws-axis?  I have
created stubs from WSDL.  I have a 'main' which calls methods on the stubs
which call methods in axis.  All of the ws-axis object is behind the 'call'
API.  Is there a way to create an attribute and attach it to an operation
using this API?  Currently I have:-

m_pCall->SetTransportPorperty(SOAPACTION_HEADER, "find_business")
m_pCall->SetSOAPVersion(SOAP_VER_1_1)
m_pCall->SetOperation( "find_business", "urn:uddi-org:api_v2");
m_pCall->AddParameter(...);

But there is no API call that will allow me to add an attribute to the
SOAPObject that is created by SetOperation...  This is also true for the
AddParameter group.

Regards,

Fred Preston.
Software Engineer
Business Integration

Mail Point 188,  IBM Hursley Park
Winchester, Hampshire, SO21 2JN, UK
Notes id:    Fred Preston/UK/IBM @ IBMGB
Internet:      prestonf@uk.ibm.com
Tel:             +44 1962 817180
Internal:      247180

                      Roshan

                      Weerasuriya              To:       "Apache AXIS C Developers List" <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>

                      <roshan@opensourc        cc:

                      e.lk>                    Subject:  Re: Adding Attributes

                      26/05/04 04:37

                      Please respond to

                      "Apache AXIS C

                      Developers List"

hi,

SoapMethod has the method addAttribute(Attribute *pAttribute). You have to
create a Attribute object pointer with your data and set it.

rgds,
Roshan