axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Build issues
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 12:54:29 GMT

Hi Folks,

we seem to be getting into some problems with the build at the moment.
Build stability is an issue if we are to direct people to just take the
latest drops. Do you have a regular automated build process? It doesn't
have to have tests attached just something that merely builds say, on the
hour every hour and has a log is good enough to verify that we can be happy
to direct folks to the CVS source. We have a number of tools that can help
you if you need them that allow you to extract from CVS to a machine and
build on a regular basis.

What do you think? It breaks my little 'ol heart to see people using gSoap
!

John