axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: using a compiler directive to wrap unit testing related code
Date Fri, 07 May 2004 09:44:23 GMT

Hi,

could someone tell me what the design for unit testing is please. i.e. do
we have a seperate directory with tests in etc.

thanks,
John.

             "Susantha Kumara"
             <susantha@opensou
             rce.lk>                                                    To
                                       "axis-c-dev"
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           using a compiler directive to wrap
             Developers List"          unit testing related code

Hi all,

I would suggest that we wrap all unit testing related code with a compiler
directive so that we can omit them in a release build. These the methods
with “ForTesting” appended. Ex:

int initializeForTesting();

Let wrap them using a compiler directive: ie,

#ifdef AXIS_UNIT_TESTING_ENABLED

 int initializeForTesting();

#endif

---