axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Susantha Kumara" <susan...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: STL elimination - Suggestions
Date Sun, 06 Jun 2004 03:38:56 GMT
Hi Lahiru,

I had a look at the code and did some testing. Found that it has the
required functionality of stl::string that's great!.

Kenneth Chiu has already pointed out the problems and improvements to be
done.

I used purify and found the memory leaks. I have attached the Purify
output file that shows the memory leaks. I hope this helps

---
Susantha