axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Roshan Weerasuriya <ros...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Axis with Apache 1.3.23 on RedHat Linux 2.4.21-9
Date Sat, 10 Jul 2004 08:57:34 GMT
hi kini,

Just check the following.

1) Whether you have given read permision to AXIS_HOME (eg: to
/usr/local/Axis, if it is your AXIS_HOME), as specified in the linux
installatoin guide. (for example just give full permision and see :
$chomd 777 /usr/local/Apache)

2) You have the LD_LIBRARY_PATH set properly as specified in the Linux
installatoin guide and also to export the same. Echo this in your shell
and verify the entry. (echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH)

3) If those didn't work then do a fresh install again carefully to
figure out you have missed any important poing.

4) If even that didn't work, then : We have tested Axis C++ with Apache
1.3.27 and Apache httpd-2.0.48. Try to download and install one of those
two versions to see whether it is some thing to do with your Apache
verison.

Roshan