axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Lets setup goals for Next release
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 08:10:31 GMT
One more requirement is to address the problems with the WSDL2WS tool.
It does not work with some well known wsdls like the UDDI wsdl.

Also, the scope of the WSDL2WS tool with respect to WSDL2J tool need to be defined.
There is numerous code duplication in the WSDL2WS tool which makes it fairly difficult to
maintain. This also should be addressed.

Samisa...