axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem with SOAP Fault Hadling
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 03:12:18 GMT
With the latest WSDL2WS tool changes, the client is not crashing not. Thanks for the fix.

However, I am still not getting the right message at client level.
When I run the client, I get:
"Exception : attempt to create string with null pointer"

However, the SOAP fault from the service is more specific. (see below)
How can I get the fault specific information from the client?

My catch block is:
catch(AxisException& e)
    {
        printf("Exception : %s\n", e.what());
    }
    catch(exception& e)
    {
        printf("Exception : %s\n", e.what());
    }
    catch(...)
    {
        printf("Unknown exception has occured\n");
    }

SOAP message from service:

HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error

Transfer-Encoding: chunked