axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <adrian.d...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Flat header structure
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 14:20:49 GMT

Hi,

As someone who is packaging up the Axis C code in seperate client and
server bundles, my preference would be to retain the current structure, BUT
correctly re-organise the headers such that common headers are either
brought into the axis/ directory, or (my preference) into an axis/common/
directory.

Adrian
_______________________________________
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)

             "Sanjiva
             Weerawarana"
             <sanjiva@opensour                                          To
             ce.lk>                    "Apache AXIS C Developers List"
                                       <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
             06-07-04 18:07                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: Flat header structure
              "Apache AXIS C
             Developers List"

+1 for retaining at least <axis/Call.h> model .. that allows a
chance to disambiguate at least visually.

Sanjiva.