axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Amila Rathnayake" <ami...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: [with -wnonwrapped option]Skeletons and stubs are generating for inquire_v2.wsdl
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 06:40:39 GMT
Hi Samisa,

In the description header file I have got only the constructor and
destructor. But in the cpp I have got all the other global methods that
are required to serialize, DeSerialize, Create, Delete and GetSize of
the object of that data type. So I think this is not a problem. But due
to other problems it can't still be compiled.

Thanks,
Amila.

When I
> > compiled them I also got so many errors as you said.
> >
> > I generated in both styles wrapped and non-wrapped but in both I
haven't
> > got your earlier problem that generation of empty classes with only
the
> > constructor and destructor. But I only checked in the class
> > "description" that you have mentioned in your mail. I couldn't check
in
> > all the classes as it has generated so many classes.
> >

> What is the contect you get in description.h file?
> Samisa...
>
> > For the other problem, I think yes. According to my knowledge you
should
> > be able to generate in non-wrapped style for wrapped style wsdl. But
> > other way round will not be working. If any of you have some
different
> > idea on this please correct.
> >
> > You can use non-wrapped option for wsdl's in doc-lit style.
> > The wsdl that you are using is a doc-lit one and is in wrapped
style.

> > Thanks,
> > Amila.

type="uddi:description"/>

> > all.

WSDL
> > file
> > > (inquire_v2.wsdl) I got

ANON_TOKEN
> > > similar to the way it is
org/apache/axis/wsdl/wsdl2ws/info/Type.java