axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Amila Rathnayake" <ami...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: [with -wnonwrapped option]Skeletons and stubs are generating for inquire_v2.wsdl
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2004 11:59:10 GMT

Hi Samisa,

I looked into this and checked the wsdl as well.

In the imported xsd of http://www.uddi.org/schema/uddi_v2.xsd in
inquire_v2.wsdl
the type description has defined as follows.

<xsd:complexType name="description">
  <xsd:simpleContent>
    <xsd:extension base="string">
      <xsd:attribute ref="xml:lang" />
    </xsd:extension>
  </xsd:simpleContent>
</xsd:complexType>

According to this definition it is not just having a simple type in it.
So my understanding is without generating a separate class for
description, it would not be possible to populate the relevant object
for that type.

But I also agree with you that there is a problem in generated class for
this. Since it doesn't have anything related to the other elements in
the data type "description".

Thanks,
Amila.

description.cpp
> you will notice that
> there are semantic errors. (even though it compiles)
>    Looking into the WSDL, I think description could be handled using
C++
> string type.
>    Hence we do not need this class at all, nor the description_Array
> class.
>    'description' is just an example. There could be other cases like
this.

> Samisa...
>
> --- Amila Rathnayake <amilar@opensource.lk> wrote:
>
> > Hi Samisa,
> >
> > In the description header file I have got only the constructor and
> > destructor. But in the cpp I have got all the other global methods
that
> > are required to serialize, DeSerialize, Create, Delete and GetSize
of
> > the object of that data type. So I think this is not a problem. But
due
> > to other problems it can't still be compiled.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Amila.

inquire_v2.wsdl.
> > When I

> > haven't
> > the
> > in
> > > >

> > > What is the contect you get in description.h file?
> > > Samisa...

> > should
But
> > different