axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Roshan Weerasuriya <ros...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Extensions to API for Handlers
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 10:30:13 GMT
hi,

In linux I noticed that when I send the request to Axis C++ Server, in
the response SOAP Message, it doens't include the Attributes &
namespaces which were added from the client. We have to fix this. This
is not a Axis C++ client problme, but a Axis C++ server problem.

Request SOAP Message, SOAP Headers.
-------------------------------
<SOAP-ENV:Header>
<ns2:TestHeader xmlns:ns2="http://ws.apache.org/axisCppTest/"
xmlns:namesp1="http://mynamespace.com">
<Credentials ns2:type="normal">
<username ns2:usertype="normal_user">Test User</username>
<password>Test Password</password>
</Credentials>
</ns2:TestHeader>
</SOAP-ENV:Header>