axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Roshan Weerasuriya <ros...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Removing printfs ftom run time
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 03:54:34 GMT
hi,

Also if the requirement is not only to print informative statements, but
also to test certain areas/assumptions one could also look at the
'assertions' in java. By default, assertions are disabled at runtime. It
could be enabled or disabled on the fly.

have a look at:
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/guide/lang/assert.html

Roshan