axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Roshan Weerasuriya <ros...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: tool generated code for UDDI wsdl is having problems
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 07:48:20 GMT
hi,

Also I noticed the following.

1) The tool generated code refers to files (includes files using
#include ... ) which aren't existing.

2) The generated code also contains C++ reserved words such as
"operator" used as identifier names. This "operator" is defined as a
attribute in the UDDI wsdl (inquire_v2.wsdl)

Both of the above leads to the code being unable to compile.

Roshan