axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Client failed to load parser lib - axiscpp.conf location changed
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 05:04:26 GMT
Hi Damitha,
    I hardly use deploy_apache2.sh (or deploy_apache.sh) as I less often use the server side.
    I usually only use the client side (as per my requirement), and often with my own custom
settings.

    However, this kind of a change (like introducing a new folder) should have been informed
over
the mailing list, as there can be many who do not use the default settings like me. It is
ok to
use 'etc' but only if I new, it could have saved my time.

    Thanks for the reply.
Regards,
Samisa...