axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Trace
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 10:53:07 GMT
Sounds good to me.

As the method body of 'trace' is excuted only if the trace option is set this would not be
problem for individual cases.
However, depending on how often the method is called, there could be a performance hit. (but
may
be this is negligible at times)

To let those who wish to go without the trace at all, we could use both the dynamic and static
options in combination. (i.e. have both compiler option and conf file option)

Thanks,
Samisa...