axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Axis C++ testing - with Axis Java
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 10:01:42 GMT
Hi All,
    To test Axis C++ as well as test interop with Axis Java, I think it is worth considering
implement the same tests as those that are available in Axis Java.
    This will allow us to test C++ clients with Java services and vice versa.
    A second option would be to build Java services/clients for already existing C++
clients/servces. However I think implementing C++ clients and services for already existing
Axis
Java counterparts would be energy saving.

   If you are OK with this, I could wite some test C++ clients for existing Axis Java services
(tests and samples) (and somebody could take up the task of implementing Axis C++ services
for
them ;-))

Any thoughts please...

Thanks,