axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Shiraz Muthalif" <shi...@opensource.lk>
Subject Dependencies on Axis Java tool
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2004 09:01:57 GMT
Hi All,

I have been documenting areas where Apache Axis C++ is dependant on the
Axis java tool. Listed below are some of the points that I have come to
know off:

•  The following axis jars are used as they are from Axis Java:

     axis.jar
     commons-discovery.jar
     commons-logging.jar
     jaxrpc.jar
     saaj.jar
     wsdl4j.jar
     xml-apis.jar

•  "SchemaUtils.java" and "ElementDecl.java" files have been overridden
and their original implementations are no longer used even though they
exist in the above mentioned jars.

•  No classes have been extended at the present time.

•  Except for "SchemaUtils.java" and "ElementDecl.java" the rest of the
code has been developed for the Axis C++ tool and is not present in the
current Axis Java tool.

Hope this information is useful, Please feel free to send in any
suggestions that you might think as appropriate.

Thanks and regards,

Shiraz Muthalif.