axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Test C services
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:43:59 GMT

Samisa -How does this question relate to our other thread?

John Hawkins

             John
             Hawkins/UK/IBM@IB
             MGB                                                        To
                                       axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org
             27/08/2004 14:56                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Test C services
              "Apache AXIS C
             Developers List"

Hii,

I've got a more specific question this time please -
What do the current C services do - we'd like to understand the server-side
some more so we can either write the Java equivelant or remove our tests.
We can tell a lot from the client side stubs and wsdl but could you point
me towards the services themselves please?

thankyou,
John.