axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <adrian.d...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: [with -wnonwrapped option]Skeletons and stubs are generating for inquire_v2.wsdl
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2004 13:12:20 GMT

Hi,

I reported this problem to the mailing list a short time back
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-c-dev&m=108809605901664&w=2).
I don't know if it's of any help but at that time I found the problem came
when invoking symbolTable.getTypeEntry of Axis Java from
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SchemaUtils#getContainedAttributeTypes.
Taking a quick look now I see this class has had major refactoring, but the
same method is still invoked, albeit from addAttributeToVector().

Perhaps someone more knowledgable, than I, in this particular area will be
able to understand what exactly is causing the problem.

Adrian
_______________________________________
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)
WebSphere MQ and ESB Development
Tel: +44-(0)-1962-819212
Notes: Adrian Dick/UK/IBM@IBMGB

             "Amila
             Rathnayake"
             <amilar@opensourc                                          To
             e.lk>                     "'Apache AXIS C Developers List'"
                                       <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
             13-08-04 12:59                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         RE: [with -wnonwrapped
              "Apache AXIS C           option]Skeletons and stubs are
             Developers List"          generating for inquire_v2.wsdl

Hi Samisa,

I looked into this and checked the wsdl as well.

In the imported xsd of http://www.uddi.org/schema/uddi_v2.xsd in
inquire_v2.wsdl
the type description has defined as follows.

<xsd:complexType name="description">
  <xsd:simpleContent>
    <xsd:extension base="string">
      <xsd:attribute ref="xml:lang" />
    </xsd:extension>
  </xsd:simpleContent>
</xsd:complexType>

According to this definition it is not just having a simple type in it.
So my understanding is without generating a separate class for
description, it would not be possible to populate the relevant object
for that type.

But I also agree with you that there is a problem in generated class for
this. Since it doesn't have anything related to the other elements in
the data type "description".

Thanks,
Amila.

description.cpp
> you will notice that
> there are semantic errors. (even though it compiles)
>    Looking into the WSDL, I think description could be handled using
C++
> string type.
>    Hence we do not need this class at all, nor the description_Array
> class.
>    'description' is just an example. There could be other cases like
this.

> Samisa...
>
> --- Amila Rathnayake <amilar@opensource.lk> wrote:
>
> > Hi Samisa,
> >
> > In the description header file I have got only the constructor and
> > destructor. But in the cpp I have got all the other global methods
that
> > are required to serialize, DeSerialize, Create, Delete and GetSize
of
> > the object of that data type. So I think this is not a problem. But
due
> > to other problems it can't still be compiled.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Amila.

inquire_v2.wsdl.
> > When I

> > haven't
> > the
> > in
> > > >

> > > What is the contect you get in description.h file?
> > > Samisa...

> > should
But
> > different