axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Trace
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 08:02:44 GMT

How does the community feel about putting in entry and exit trace?
This is essential for the production level of code that we require. we can
put it in as a build time option ie. write a program to put it in
automatically when building. This is the least error prone way of doing it.

John Hawkins

             damitha kumarage
             <damitha@opensour
             ce.lk>                                                     To
                                       Apache AXIS C Developers List
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           Re: Trace
             Developers List"

Perhaps we need to have a look at a good logging tool for c++(Log4cpp)
and see
whether we can plug it to Axis C++.

Thanks
damitha

On Thu, 2004-08-05 at 17:15, John Hawkins wrote:

> +1 that was the solution we came up with a few minutes after me sending
> this note :-)
>

> John Hawkins
> IBM,
> AspectX Architect,