axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <adrian.d...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Mark Whitlock for committer in Axis C++
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 13:47:08 GMT

+1

Regards,
Adrian
_______________________________________
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)

             John
             Hawkins/UK/IBM@IB
             MGB                                                        To
                                       axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org
             25-08-04 10:08                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         [VOTE] Mark Whitlock for committer
              "Apache AXIS C           in Axis C++
             Developers List"

Hi Folks,

I would like to nominate Mark Whitlock for committer. He has put in a
number of large patches in recent weeks and has contributed thoughts on
some of the larger memory issues we have.

John Hawkins