axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Perry2 <PERR...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Test suite for Axis C++
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2004 13:43:22 GMT

The web services called by these tests are written in java for websphere
5.0.2. Will it be worthwhile for me to put the ear file, which also
contains all the source, into CVS for this project?

Regards

Andrew Perry
Clients for Web Service Stack
perryan@uk.ibm.com
Mail Point 102
IBM UK Laboratories. Hursley Park, Winchester, Hants. SO21 2JN
Tel. Internal 249828  External + 44 (0)1962 819828
Fax. + 44(0)1962 818080

             damitha@opensourc
             e.lk
             14/08/2004 04:35          "Apache AXIS C Developers List"
                                       <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc
             Please respond to
              "Apache AXIS C                                       Subject
             Developers List"          Re: Test suite for Axis C++

> Hi,
>
> Why has the automated test suite been placed into the linux subtree of
> $AXISCPP_HOME/tests/auto_build?
>
> I'm assuming you're not intending on creating a whole subtree for each
> test
> platform, as all the tests should be suitably platform independent with
> the
> environment being appropriately configured by the scripts in
> ..../testcases/platform/....
>
> I feel the current use of $AXISCPP_HOME/tests/auto_build/linux may cause
> confusion, is there any possibility the linux directory be dropped or
> renamed?
>

> Adrian
> _______________________________________
> Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)
>

>              John
>              Hawkins/UK/IBM@IB
>              MGB
>                                        "Apache AXIS C Developers List"
>              10-08-04 10:08            <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>

cc

>              Please respond to
Subject
>               "Apache AXIS C           Re: Test suite for Axis C++
>              Developers List"

Oh, I see
I completely forgot windows.
Yes something has to be done.
auto-build/testcases should be fine.
I'll do that.

thanks
damitha

> Hi,
>
> fyi:
> This suite was created originally by Jean -Yves, and automated and
> enhanced
> by Andrew Perry. We've used it here for some time and it's quite stable.
>

> John Hawkins
>

>              damitha kumarage
>              <damitha@opensour
>              ce.lk>