axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk Wollscheid <woll...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Problems with WS-Transaction WSDLs and WSDL2Ws
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 16:33:11 GMT
Samisa,

I attached a zip file with the WSDLs to the bug (AXISCPP-96 ) in JIRA.

wstx-soap_lit_coord.wsdl is the binding that I created myself. The other
files are standard, except I modified them for better WS-I compliance (the
standards team is picking up those changes).

The original standards files can be accessed with these URLs (Note:
There's no binding defined - only port types)
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/09/wsat/wsat.wsdl
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/09/wsat/wsat.xsd
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/09/wscoor/wscoor.wsdl
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/09/wscoor/wscoor.xsd

Thanks, Dirk

Dirk Wollscheid
DB2 Webservices Development  and other Database/Java/XML stuff
email: wollsch@us.ibm.com, phone: 1.408.463.2802, T/L: 543.2802
"They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them
yourself. " - A. W.
"You can hide what you know, but you can't hide what you don't know" -
Unknown
Please respond to "Apache AXIS C Developers List"
<axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>