axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Perry2 <PERR...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Test suite for Axis C++
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2004 13:40:54 GMT

I am looking into re-structuring these tests to use cppunit.
Does anyone have an opinion whether cppunit is the right tool to use for FV
testing in this environment? It will obviously lead to a dependency on
cppunit, but I don't think that this will be a problem.

Regards

Andrew Perry
Clients for Web Service Stack
perryan@uk.ibm.com
Mail Point 102
IBM UK Laboratories. Hursley Park, Winchester, Hants. SO21 2JN
Tel. Internal 249828  External + 44 (0)1962 819828
Fax. + 44(0)1962 818080

             damitha@opensourc
             e.lk
             14/08/2004 04:35          "Apache AXIS C Developers List"
                                       <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc
             Please respond to
              "Apache AXIS C                                       Subject
             Developers List"          Re: Test suite for Axis C++

> Hi,
>
> Why has the automated test suite been placed into the linux subtree of
> $AXISCPP_HOME/tests/auto_build?
>
> I'm assuming you're not intending on creating a whole subtree for each
> test
> platform, as all the tests should be suitably platform independent with
> the
> environment being appropriately configured by the scripts in
> ..../testcases/platform/....
>
> I feel the current use of $AXISCPP_HOME/tests/auto_build/linux may cause
> confusion, is there any possibility the linux directory be dropped or
> renamed?
>

> Adrian
> _______________________________________
> Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)
>

>              John
>              Hawkins/UK/IBM@IB
>              MGB
>                                        "Apache AXIS C Developers List"
>              10-08-04 10:08            <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>

cc

>              Please respond to
Subject
>               "Apache AXIS C           Re: Test suite for Axis C++
>              Developers List"

Oh, I see
I completely forgot windows.
Yes something has to be done.
auto-build/testcases should be fine.
I'll do that.

thanks
damitha

> Hi,
>
> fyi:
> This suite was created originally by Jean -Yves, and automated and
> enhanced
> by Andrew Perry. We've used it here for some time and it's quite stable.
>

> John Hawkins
>

>              damitha kumarage
>              <damitha@opensour
>              ce.lk>