axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Susantha Kumara" <susan...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: Closing of JIRA Issues
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2004 04:05:03 GMT

Actually it was very rarely that we maintained a release branch and
fixed bugs in those releases. We are always focusing on the latest
release and going for a new release after bug fixes. So IMO it is ok to
close them if the bug is not applicable/existent in the latest release.
If the bug is there in the latest release it should be re-opened with
new version nos.

Susantha
---