axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From damitha kumarage <dami...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: Generated source in CVS
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2004 03:33:11 GMT
Forgive me been so late on commenting on this. But, is not it better if
we coordinate these two, I mean build verification and regression test
into a single test process. This shoud
1 CVS checkout
2 Source build
3 code generation for both client adn service
4 deploy services
5 run clients

thanks
damitha