axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From damitha kumarage <dami...@opensource.lk>
Subject Problem with cronjob
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:35:24 GMT
In the autobuild script after building and sending I'm trying to send a
mail attached with the result reports.

Following is a snippet from it

if test -f $HOME_DIR/mailto; then
    cat  $HOME_DIR/testcases/build/runTestCase.log | mutt -s
"[test-results]Axis C++ Autobuild and regression test" -a
"$HOME_DIR/testcases/build/buildTestCase.log" -x
axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org
fi

As you can see I'm using the mutt MUA to send a mail with attachment to
the  axis-c-dev mailing list. mutt is on the path and exported inside
the script.

My problem is when I run this script from the command line it works
perfectly well and send the mail to the mailing list.

But when the cronjob run everything in the script works fine except
sending the mail

Does any body have any idea why this so happen?

thanks in advance
damitha