axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Memory leaks in client samples
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 05:24:54 GMT
Hi All,
    There are *too many* memory leaks in the client samples we have provided.

    We have set a *very bad* egsample to those users who try to write their own code based
on the
samples given.
    I tried to clean the doclitbase client sample lat evening and gave up because I had to
fix too
many things and I got tired :-(

    However, I think we have to clean up these to provide a clean set of samples and also
demonstrate how to use the generated code in the correct manner. I could fix couple of them.
Please help do this asap. I found memory leaks in handler sample (client) as well.

    I did not test the server side. It is worth having a look at the server samples as well.
(How
can we test so files (or dlls) for memory leaks?

    If we do a class for arryas (see previous mail) we could solve half the problem I guess.
Thanks,
Samisa...