axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Syncing documentation structure in Web Site with that of CVS
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2004 04:13:21 GMT
Hi All,
    I am trying to re-structure the existing documentation with an index file in cvs docs
folder
to make it look like that on the website.
    However I see that there are some differences in the folders used in cvs vs those used
in the
web site. (I think that used in the website is more cleaner.)

    Why do we have so many sub folders in cvs docs folder (e.g. linux - cfiles/cpp etc.)?

    I am going to move all the install/user gudes to docs root in cvs to sync it up with the
website, so that I can have the same index.html on website as well as in the cvs. Any objections?

    Also, architecture guide is missing in cvs. Those who have HTML files (without forrest
templates being applied) please commit those docs to cvs.

Thanks,
Samisa...