axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Valentine Kouznetsov <vkuz...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: permission to commit changes
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 19:53:53 GMT
Hi,
thanks for update. I recently back from vacation and
haven't time to look through all my Emails.
I'll be happy to test and fix Axis as well as continue
keep eye on its compatibility with Solaris.
So far the project is far from complete and I'll be
glad to send my patches/suggestions (as time permit)
either through the mailing list or as committer.
Valentine