axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Syncing documentation structure in Web Site with that of CVS
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 10:43:02 GMT
Hi All,
   I commited the index.html file and a new memory management guide to the CVS.

   I used some email replies by Susantha, Roshan and Shiraz to prepare the memory management
guide, thanks to them. This guide is not a complete one; however better have something than
nothing. We could build on top of this. I have also added my own thoughts there. Hence I would
like the folks out there to read and review the content.

   I need little help to sync up the cvs docs with that of the web site. I want the memory
management gude and the new index file to be uploaded to the web site. One could upload the
new
files as a help or please let me know how to do it. Also in the cvs some images are missing.
If
one could help read and review the docs and add the missing pieces to the CVS before 1.3 releasse
that would be of great help.

   Please note that my effort is to make sure that the cvs docs and docs on the web site to
be the
same - same file names; same folder structure etc.

Thanks,
Samisa...