axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Axis: cpp client and java server
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2004 02:10:52 GMT
I doubt it to be the Set-cookie header that cause the problem.

I suppose the Axis C++ engine is finding an unexpected XML stream at
<ns1:quoteReturn xsi:type="xsd:string">No quotes.</ns1:quoteReturn>
Would the service return a string in case it had some quote or would it return a complex type?

If you can send the WSDL, then it is possible to have a look at the generated code and look
for
clues.

Samisa...