axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Axis: cpp client and java server
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2004 05:19:18 GMT
Hi Santo,
    I generated the code and had a look, and what I guessed was wrong; the quote methods returns
string.
    However, why I said that it could not be the cookie header is because it just look like
other
HTTP headers.
    I am afraid one would have to debug the client step by step with this service to locate
the
exact problem.
Thanks,
Samisa...