axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Santo Amendola" <Santo.Amend...@vptech.it>
Subject Axis: cpp client and java server
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:54:07 GMT
This is the wsdl.
thanks
--Santo

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="http://172.24.82.28/axis/Quote.jws" xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap" xmlns:impl="http://172.24.82.28/axis/Quote.jws"
xmlns:intf="http://172.24.82.28/axis/Quote.jws" xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" xmlns:wsdlsoap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"
  <wsdl:message name="quoteResponse">
    <wsdl:part name="quoteReturn" type="xsd:string"/>
  </wsdl:message>
  <wsdl:message name="countResponse">
    <wsdl:part name="countReturn" type="xsd:int"/>
  </wsdl:message>
  <wsdl:message name="countRequest">
  </wsdl:message>
  <wsdl:message name="quoteRequest">
    <wsdl:part name="name" type="xsd:string"/>
  </wsdl:message>
  <wsdl:portType name="Quote">
    <wsdl:operation name="count">
      <wsdl:input message="impl:countRequest" name="countRequest"/>
      <wsdl:output message="impl:countResponse" name="countResponse"/>
    </wsdl:operation>
    <wsdl:operation name="quote" parameterOrder="name">
      <wsdl:input message="impl:quoteRequest" name="quoteRequest"/>
      <wsdl:output message="impl:quoteResponse" name="quoteResponse"/>
    </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:portType>
  <wsdl:binding name="QuoteSoapBinding" type="impl:Quote">
    <wsdlsoap:binding style="rpc" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
    <wsdl:operation name="count">
      <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>
      <wsdl:input name="countRequest">
        <wsdlsoap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="http://DefaultNamespace"
use="encoded"/>
      </wsdl:input>
      <wsdl:output name="countResponse">
        <wsdlsoap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="http://172.24.82.28/axis/Quote.jws"
use="encoded"/>
      </wsdl:output>
    </wsdl:operation>
    <wsdl:operation name="quote">
      <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>
      <wsdl:input name="quoteRequest">
        <wsdlsoap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="http://DefaultNamespace"
use="encoded"/>
      </wsdl:input>
      <wsdl:output name="quoteResponse">
        <wsdlsoap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="http://172.24.82.28/axis/Quote.jws"
use="encoded"/>
      </wsdl:output>
    </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:binding>
  <wsdl:service name="QuoteService">
    <wsdl:port binding="impl:QuoteSoapBinding" name="Quote">
      <wsdlsoap:address location="http://172.24.82.28/axis/Quote.jws"/>
    </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>