axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: test - makefile.am
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 12:16:44 GMT

I would prefer that we did not create a makefile at all. To avoid the issue
of multiple make system support !

John Hawkins
IBM,
AspectX Architect,
C web services client dev.

+44 (0) 1962 817131

             Samisa Abeysinghe
             <samisa_abeysingh
                                       Apache AXIS C Developers List
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           Re: test - makefile.am
             Developers List"

Hi John,
> please - I don't want this to be the default. There are many make systems
> out there

Do you want multiple make systems to be supported?
This would make the code generation tool complex. I would like to drop the
generation of make
files.

PS: to my knowlege Axis Java does not generate a build.xml file.

Samisa...

--- John Hawkins <HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Just noticed that we produce a makefile.am now when running wsdl2ws.
Where