axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: java client ok, c++ client exception 55
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:35:42 GMT

the exception is because the message coming back is a fault and it should
not be. Therefore we correctly throw back the exception. The issue is what
is wrong with the message going to the server that it can't understand.

dev list - any ideas?

John Hawkins

             "Jairam,
             Roopnaraine"
             <Roopnaraine.Jair                                          To
             am@ca.com>                <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc
             29/09/2004 17:42
                                                                   Subject
                                       java client ok, c++ client
             Please respond to         exception 55
              "Apache AXIS C
                User List"

Hi:

I’m trying to get my c++ client to talk to my java webservice. When I run
the client I get an exception of type AXISC_NODE_VALUE_MISMATCH_EXCEPTOIN =
55, when the call to checkMessgage is made.

I have include the tcpmon log using the java client which works and the c++
client which is broken can anyone give me some pointers on somewhere to
look.

Thanks in advance.

|RegistrationResults* LicenseSystem::registerLicense(LicenseRegistration*  |
|Value0)                                                                   |
|{                                                                         |
|            RegistrationResults* pReturn = NULL;                          |
|            const char* pcCmplxFaultName;                                 |
|            try                                                           |
|            {                                                             |
|                        if (AXIS_SUCCESS !=                               |
|m_pCall->initialize(CPP_RPC_PROVIDER, NORMAL_CHANNEL))                    |
|                                    return pReturn;                       |
|                        m_pCall->setTransportProperty(SOAPACTION_HEADER , |
|"");                                                                      |
|                        m_pCall->setSOAPVersion(SOAP_VER_1_1);            |
|                        m_pCall->setOperation("registerLicense",          |
|"urn:ca");                                                                |
|                        applyUserPreferences();                           |
|            m_pCall->addCmplxParameter(Value0,                            |
|(void*)Axis_Serialize_LicenseRegistration,                                |
|(void*)Axis_Delete_LicenseRegistration, "in0",                            |
|Axis_URI_LicenseRegistration);                                            |
|                        if (AXIS_SUCCESS == m_pCall->invoke())            |
|                        {                                                 |
|                                    if(AXIS_SUCCESS ==                    |
|m_pCall->checkMessage("registerLicenseResponse", "urn:ca"))               |
|                                    {                                     |
|                                                pReturn =                 |
|(RegistrationResults*)m_pCall->getCmplxObject((void*)                     |
|Axis_DeSerialize_RegistrationResults, (void*)                             |
|Axis_Create_RegistrationResults, (void*)                                  |
|Axis_Delete_RegistrationResults,"registerLicenseReturn", 0);              |
|                        }                                                 |
|                        }                                                 |
|                        m_pCall->unInitialize();                          |
|                        return pReturn;                                   |
|            }                                                             |
|            catch(AxisException& e)                                       |
|            {                                                             |
|                        int iExceptionCode = e.getExceptionCode();        |
|                        if(AXISC_NODE_VALUE_MISMATCH_EXCEPTION !=         |
|iExceptionCode)                                                           |
|                        {                                                 |
|                                    m_pCall->unInitialize();              |
|                                    throw;                                |
|                        }                                                 |
|                        ISoapFault* pSoapFault = (ISoapFault*)            |
|m_pCall->checkFault("Fault","http://fries/axis/services/LicenseSystem" ); |
|                        if(pSoapFault)                                    |
|                        {                                                 |
|                                    m_pCall->unInitialize();              |
|                                    throw                                 |
|LicenseSystemService_AxisClientException(pSoapFault);                     |
|                        }                                                 |
|                        else throw;                                       |
|            }                                                             |
|}                                                                         |

|JAVA CLIENT                                                               |
|                                                                          |
|==============                                                            |
|Listen Port: 8080                                                         |
|Target Host: 127.0.0.1                                                    |
|Target Port: 80                                                           |
|==== Request ====                                                         |
|POST /axis/services/LicenseSystem HTTP/1.0                                |
|                                                                          |
|<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>                                    |
|<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/|
|" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="                |
|http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">                               |
| <soapenv:Body>                                                           |
|  <ns1:registerLicense soapenv:encodingStyle="                            |
|http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:ns1="urn:ca">            |
|   <in0 href="#id0"/>                                                     |
|  </ns1:registerLicense>                                                  |
|  <multiRef id="id0" soapenc:root="0" soapenv:encodingStyle="             |
|http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"                                |
|xsi:type="ns2:LicenseRegistration" xmlns:soapenc="                        |
|http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:ns2="urn:ca">            |
|   <keyTblRec href="#id1"/>                                               |
|   <productTblRec href="#id2"/>                                           |
|   <clientTblRec href="#id3"/>                                            |
|  </multiRef>                                                             |
|  <multiRef id="id1" soapenc:root="0" soapenv:encodingStyle="             |
|http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xsi:type="ns3:KeyTableRecord"  |
|xmlns:ns3="http://objects.ca" xmlns:soapenc="                             |
|http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">                               |
|   <nodes xsi:type="xsd:int">0</nodes>                                    |
|   <startDate xsi:type="xsd:date" xsi:nil="true"/>                        |
|   <vendorName xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:nil="true"/>                     |
|   <clientID xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:nil="true"/>                       |
|   <regDate xsi:type="xsd:date" xsi:nil="true"/>                          |
|   <componentCode xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:nil="true"/>                  |
|   <oemKey xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:nil="true"/>                         |
|   <expired xsi:type="xsd:boolean">false</expired>                        |
|   <key xsi:type="xsd:string">KWBQG-3DHVM-7XH24-KBB6C-C5JP3</key>         |
|   <days xsi:type="xsd:int">0</days>                                      |
|   <companyName xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:nil="true"/>                    |
|  </multiRef>                                                             |
|  <multiRef id="id2" soapenc:root="0" soapenv:encodingStyle="             |
|http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"                                |
|xsi:type="ns4:ProductTableRecord" xmlns:ns4="http://objects.ca"           |
|xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">                |
|   <productBuild xsi:type="xsd:int">0</productBuild>                      |
|   <nodeCount xsi:type="xsd:int">0</nodeCount>                            |
|   <os xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:nil="true"/>                             |
|   <language xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:nil="true"/>                       |
|   <clientID xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:nil="true"/>                       |
|   <productVersion xsi:type="xsd:int">0</productVersion>                  |
|   <productName xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:nil="true"/>                    |
|   <productCode xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:nil="true"/>                    |
|  </multiRef>                                                             |
|  <multiRef id="id3" soapenc:root="0" soapenv:encodingStyle="             |
|http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"                                |
|xsi:type="ns5:ClientTableRecord" xmlns:ns5="http://objects.ca"            |
|xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">                |
|   <state xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:nil="true"/>                          |
|   <address2 xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:nil="true"/>                       |
|   <address1 xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:nil="true"/>                       |
|   <country xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:nil="true"/>                        |
|   <vendorName xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:nil="true"/>                     |
|   <vendorCode xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:nil="true"/>                     |
|   <city xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:nil="true"/>                           |
|   <clientID xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:nil="true"/>                       |
|   <email xsi:type="xsd:string">jaivi01@ca.com</email>                    |
|   <zip2 xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:nil="true"/>                           |
|   <zip1 xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:nil="true"/>                           |
|   <companyName xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:nil="true"/>                    |
|  </multiRef>                                                             |
| </soapenv:Body>                                                          |
|</soapenv:Envelope>==== Response ====                                     |
|HTTP/1.1 200 OK                                                           |