axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: permission to commit changes
Date Sun, 05 Sep 2004 16:29:34 GMT

Hi Valentine,

I just saw your patches when cleaning up my mail on Friday - I'll try to
get someone from our small team to commit them on Monday. However, given
you've done so much work I think we should convince you to become a
committer ;-)

John Hawkins

             "Sanjiva
             Weerawarana"
             <sanjiva@opensour                                          To
             ce.lk>                    "Apache AXIS C Developers List"
                                       <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
             04/09/2004 04:54                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: permission to commit changes
              "Apache AXIS C
             Developers List"

Hi Valentine,

Would you be willing to continue to work on Solaris portability?

To commit the code directly you have to be a committer .. but if
you submitted 7 patches already and are willing to contribute on
an on going basis then I can nomiate you for committer status.

Sanjiva.