axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Ant build scripts
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 12:34:12 GMT

OK, well what we are producing is:

an ANT script for the main source tree. - this will build and package
WSDL2WS and client engine, transport and xml library parser of choice
(dependant on what options you choose in asingle properties file). We have
not got the server engine build yet - but this is a minor addition which we
should be able to get around to in the next few days.
The package step is a simple tarring of the main files.

This ANT script also builds the autobuild tests - NOTE: Builds the tests
only - not runs.

The ANT scripts also have a "self-test" which checks that the build
actually did build and did not produce errors.

We'll document it more when we've completed it - which should hopefully be
today.

John Hawkins

             damitha kumarage
             <damitha@opensour
             ce.lk>                                                     To
                                       Apache AXIS C Developers List
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           Re: Ant build scripts
             Developers List"

Yes, I think if we have a c++ ant build we can use gump

damitha