axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From damitha kumarage <dami...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Modifications to Linux install guide
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 06:51:13 GMT
Hi Samisa,

Your changes are excellent.

But there are some steps that need attention

in step 6 is not needed, because when you make install everytinng will
get installed in $AXISCPP_DEPLOY folder

You don't need to say enable-sample in cofigure options because by
default samples and testcases are built. If you don't need them only you
need to say enable-samples=no

Why we need steps 9 and 10 when we have scripts to do them and they are
sufficiently simple and self descriptive.

I have updated your file and attached here for your reference

thanks
damitha