axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Using automake tools in test scripts
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 05:50:51 GMT
Hi Damitha,
    When I tried to run the latest test acripts from CVS I found that they were running quite
slow.

There are two reasons for this:
1. Build script builds the WSDL2Ws tool for each run.
2. Build script (tests/auto_build/testcases/platform/linux/buildTestCase.sh) uses auto make
tool
to generate a Makefile for compiling the source:

We could eliminate the need for make tools very simply by using g++ directly in
tests/auto_build/testcases/platform/linux/buildTestCase.sh. This saves lots of time. I have
done
this and attached the diff.

Please have a look and patch the file if this makes sense.

Thanks,
Samisa...