axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Server side tests with test suite
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 10:53:47 GMT
If we could get SimpleAxisServer working, that would make our lives so easy when it comes to
testing stuff, whout bothering to restart apache.

However, in order to gaurentee the validity of testing, we have to make sure that the server
side
code used in SimpleAxisServer is more or less the same to that used in Apache (2.0 and 1.3)
modules. Otherwise we would not be effectively testing our server side logic.

Is this something viable?

Thanks,
Samisa...