axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Why are we releasing?
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 11:17:47 GMT
> Mark Whitlock is going to look into AxisCPP 192 and then 193 (Adrian Smiths
> problems). These issues would appear to be quite generic and fundamental.

Great.

> Samisa - would you like to prioritise?

Sure I would love to.
AXISCPP-171 - Axis bench and Xerces buffers (already looked into some detail. still looking
into
buffer zise implications)
AXISCPP-89  - Messages larger than 2048 fails (need to test on Windows)

AXISCPP-184 - < and > in strings (Not sure if high priority)

And some doc stuff.

Thanks,
Samisa...