axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Why are we releasing?
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 13:35:54 GMT
> Any others that we need to prioritise for 1.3?

The following are worth looking at and fixing:

AXISCPP-103
AXISCPP-96
AXISCPP-95
AXISCPP-94
AXISCPP-64
AXISCPP-57
AXISCPP-65

I could look at transport and non-Windows stuff in the given order.

I need help looking at Windows specific stuff. (because I have a Linux desktop)

Samisa...

--- John Hawkins <HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

> [...]
>              <samisa_abeysingh
>              e@yahoo.com>                                               To
>                                        Apache AXIS C Developers List
>              07/10/2004 12:54          <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
>                                                                         cc
>
>              Please respond to                                     Subject
>               "Apache AXIS C           Re: Why are we releasing?
>              Developers List"
>

> Yes it is a good idea to switch to new transport.
>
> I think Damitha has already put it in the build for Linux.
>
> Samisa...
>
> --- John Hawkins <HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com> wrote:
>

> > And I assume that as we are effectively regressing that we are going to
> use
> > the new transport?
> >
> > John Hawkins
> >

> >              Samisa Abeysinghe
>
> >              <samisa_abeysingh
>
> >              e@yahoo.com>
> >                                        Apache AXIS C Developers List
>
> >              07/10/2004 12:17          <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
>

> cc
> >

> >              Please respond to
> Subject
> >               "Apache AXIS C           Re: Why are we releasing?
>
> >              Developers List"

> > > Mark Whitlock is going to look into AxisCPP 192 and then 193 (Adrian
> > Smiths
> > > problems). These issues would appear to be quite generic and
> fundamental.
> >
> > Great.
> >
> > > Samisa - would you like to prioritise?
> >
> > Sure I would love to.
> > AXISCPP-171 - Axis bench and Xerces buffers (already looked into some
> > detail. still looking into
> > buffer zise implications)
> > AXISCPP-89  - Messages larger than 2048 fails (need to test on Windows)
> >
> > AXISCPP-184 - < and > in strings (Not sure if high priority)
> >
> > And some doc stuff.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Samisa...
> >

> > --- John Hawkins <HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com> wrote:
> >

> > > OK, so this sounds positive,
> > >
> > > Providing there are no dissenters - Let's work out what issues we are
> > going
> > > to tackle.
> > >
> > > Mark Whitlock is going to look into AxisCPP 192 and then 193 (Adrian
> > Smiths
> > > problems). These issues would appear to be quite generic and
> fundamental.
> >
> > Great.
> >

> > > Then we have to list what other ones we are going to fix before we
> start
> > > talking about a release.
> > >
> > > Samisa - would you like to prioritise?
> > >

> > > John Hawkins
> > >

> > >              "sanjaya
> >
> > >              singharage"
> >
> > >              <sanjayas@opensou
> > >              rce.lk>                   "Apache AXIS C Developers List"
> >
> > >                                        <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
> >
> > >              07/10/2004 11:40
> > cc
> > >

> > Subject
> > >              Please respond to         Re: Why are we releasing?

=== message truncated ===